Wednesday, May 28, 2008

AGBC National Membership Meeting -- performance

I have been invited last minute to perform at the American-German Business Club's membership meeting this Saturday at 18:00. I've invited Bob Crook to join me. We'll be singing and playing at the beautiful winery Balthasar Ress in the Rheingau region. Sorry, this is for AGBC members only, with prior reservation.



I'm happy to tell you about AGBC. (Read more about AGBC here.) I've known Dennis Phillips, the founder and past president, for several years. Dennis and the current president, Robert Stoffers, asked me to provide some American music to complement the ensemble 15 Strings, led by AGBC member Matthias Lichentaler. AGBC is a great group to know and be involved with. It's a good forum for business and social networking and community involvement. Check them out sometime!

No comments: