Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New myspace site

Good news! I just created my new myspace site: www.myspace.com/davidscottbrown. No, it wasn't hard to do. The problem was that there was another David Scott Brown who had the url. I have kept an eye on this for over a year. The other day I noticed he hadn't used the site for almost two years. Finally I sent him an email, but got no response. Then I made the point to the myspace folks, got no response, but voila, in a few days the site was free.

A mixed blessing. I have to say sorry to the other DSB if he still wanted to use it, and it would be great to hear from him. But I'm trying to build this web presence. I don't know why, for heaven's sake, because I don't want to be famous. But it occurred to me yesterday (not trying to be messianic or anything) that I have a musical message for the world. We'll see how well it gets out.

No comments: